Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picklist Filtering

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
510 Views, 2 Replies

Picklist Filtering

I need my users to select their plant location in one picklist then when they move to the second picklist it is already filtered for users from that plant location to choose from.

I am using a WS as a general information list for the following:

1. Users first and last name

2. Users Plant location

3. Users position (i.e. Electrical, Mechanical or Environmental)

When I have my users upload a report, I want them to:

A. Select their Plant Location

B. Select additional employees who are part of the report.  Most may not be in PLM but are needed as a prelim indication as to who's involved.

I keep trying to add the right filters after the plant locaion is selected but I can't get it to filter down to just those included for that plant.

In my WS space each employee listed is by name as a record with the following info to choice from:
First Name

Last Name

Plant Location

Plant area

Contact Number

Once I get this filtering figured out I can add the additional info as needed or keep for another upgrade later.

Thanks!

Mike

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
gasevsm
in reply to: Anonymous

Mike,

Try this approach. http://underthehood-autodesk.typepad.com/blog/2012/09/feature-friday-filtered-pick-lists-in-plm-360....

This is PLM 360's dependent picklist capability.

Hope this helped,

Martin Gasevski | Fusion 360 Team Product Manager
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: gasevsm

Thanks Martin.  The link was very helpful and was able to expand on it a little bit more for our needs.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report