Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outstanding Work Due Date does not Match Milestone

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
j.hendrickson
412 Views, 2 Replies

Outstanding Work Due Date does not Match Milestone

I'm having trouble reconciling what I see in My Outstanding Work and what I have set up in Milestones.  Sometimes the flag and due date make sense, but often they seem unrelated.

Attached are two screenshots.  My expectation would be that the PI000049 entry in My Outstanding Work would reflect the status of the third milestone to leave the Approval Board by 6/13.  Since I'm within the warning period the flag should be yellow.

Instead the Due Date seems to reflect the last item in the Milestone list?  This is becoming a major problem as I am quickly ramping up our use of Milestones and Project Management and getting my team more involved in the process.  Please help.

Thanks.

Joe Hendrickson

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Is anyone else having similar issues with the Outstanding Work screen? Does anyone else use it extensively?

I'm circling back around on this as I continue to have these inconsistencies and it is making it really difficult to get users to buy in to the whole system when the dates on that screen are wrong. Due to the nature of the problem the dates shown are often later than they should be so no wonder the users aren't getting their work done... or me for that matter. I certainly don't use this functionality as it should be used because of this.

Joe Hendrickson

Message 3 of 3
nguyentru
in reply to: j.hendrickson

Hi Joe,

I am truly sorry that you are still experiencing inconsistencies with the Outstanding Work and the Milestone Tab.

I believe this might be a bug.  I will need to run some tests in your production environment to be 100% sure.

Please send me an e-mail (trung.nguyen@autodesk.com) providing or detailing the information.  We can also connect and/or linkup via gotomeeting to discuss the matter further.

Thank you,

Trung

Trung Nguyen | PLM Product Management | Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report