Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Autodesk PLM

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
383 Views, 3 Replies

New to Autodesk PLM

Hello,

I'm newbie to Autodesk PLM and curious to know about any training on PLM360 in India (Preferablly in Bangalore).

Thanks,

Manjunath

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
sara.murray
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Manjunath,

If you wanted to pay for the training and for the expenses of a trip including travel from the U.S., I would consider going to Bangalore to teach a PLM 360 class. I was in southern India for 5 months in 1998.

You can find out more about Razorleaf at the following web address:  http://razorleaf.com 

Best regards,

Sara Murray

PLM Consultant

Razorleaf Corp.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: sara.murray

Hi Sara,

Thanks for your reply. Can I have personal mail ID of yours to share the details? I would like to share the agenda and want to know the details of the course and rough estimation of pricing for the same.

Thanks,

Manjunath

Message 4 of 4
sara.murray
in reply to: Anonymous

We would be happy to share the agenda, details of the course, and rough estimation of pricing for the course. There would be some different options in terms of location. Please make an inquiry to our PLM 360 Project Manager, Rodney Coffey, at rodney.coffey@razorleaf.com.

Best regards,

Sara

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report