Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MISSING RECORDS

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
CharmenePerkins
335 Views, 2 Replies

MISSING RECORDS

We have a block of deviations which are missing from our workspace, numbers 796 - 827!  They have not been deleted so I want to know where they are.  These are important records and we cannot afford to lose them.  I've attached a  screen shot to show how the numbers jump in the sequential listing.  I also did a search for one of the missing deviations and Autodesk shows that it does not exist.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Charmene - I escalated this to a case.  Someone will get back to you soon.

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelle Stone
Technical Marketing, PDM & PLM
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3

Charmene - the support team has asked for critical and urgent issues to please use Subscription Center to log cases.  The reason being, the Service Level Agreement for cases created here on the forum is essentially 6 days for Basic Support (32 business hours once the case is created which doesn't automatically occur for 48 hours).  If you create in Subscription Center and set the severity as appropriate, it's quicker.

support_sla.jpg

I wrote up a tutorial when I was still with support on how to get Technical Support for PLM 360.  And in case you miss hearing my voice, I did a recording as well: PLM 360 Technical Support.

Hope that helps,

Michelle

Michelle Stone
Technical Marketing, PDM & PLM
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report