Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lifecycle Editor Disappeared

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
j.hendrickson
475 Views, 6 Replies

Lifecycle Editor Disappeared

This is strange.  Yesterday I modified my tenant's lifecycle map and everything seemed to be working fine after that.  But then I just went into it today and the map part is gone (see attached screenshot).  A result of this seems to be that I am unable to do any lifecycle revisioning (adding items to the Managed Items tab, choosing a lifecycle state, etc).

I think I need some help here... and quickly.

Thanks.

Joe Hendrickson

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
nguyentru
in reply to: j.hendrickson

Hi Joe,

This is an interesting case.  I want to work with  you on this issue.

I wanto to schedule a meeting where I can take a look at your tenant, and see exactly what is going on.

Please e-mail me directly at trung.nguyen@autodesk.com.

Thanks,

Trung

Trung Nguyen | PLM Product Management | Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 7
nguyentru
in reply to: j.hendrickson

Hi J.Hendrickson,

Our engineering team have found the root cause for the missing or disappearing of the lifecycle map. It was caused somehow by deleting the lifecycles without deleting the transtions.  

Once we figured out the issue, our team have made the necessary update to fix the issue. 

Everything should be operational again and back to normal.

thank you,

Trung

Message 4 of 7
j.hendrickson
in reply to: nguyentru

Thank you Trung for the quick response and fix!  I appreciated the GoToMeetings and phone calls to get this resolved.

Joe Hendrickson

Message 5 of 7
P.Markovic

Trung...this just happened to a tenant I am working in...how do we resolve this?

Thanks,
Pete
IMAGINiT
Message 6 of 7
nguyentru
in reply to: P.Markovic

Hi Pete,

In order for me to truly understand the situation, I will need some additional information.

Please email me directly at trung.nguyen@autodesk.com

1. Please provide tenant URL 
  2. Screenshot of the lifecycle setup
  3. Brief description on the steps that led up to the disappearance of the lifecycle editor.

Thank you,

Trung

Message 7 of 7
nguyentru

Hi Pete,

Afer reviewing and testing in the tenant, I am able to see the Lifecycle editor again.

It seems that all the states and transitions are deleted from the system.  I re-instate all the transitions and state, the lifecycle editor appeared again.

I will continue to monitor the issue, but based on the system log file everything seems to be working fine and running normal.

Thank you,

Trung

lifecycle editor.PNG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report