Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item detail tab Freezing (IE9)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
TLopez0
332 Views, 3 Replies

Item detail tab Freezing (IE9)

Is anyone experiencing trouble with item Detail tab? It started acting up on one of the workspace for some users. It's only happening with EI9 so far. Page freezes when editing Item Details.So far, it has happened with two users. 

Can someone help me get this resolved? EI9 is the only browser we are allowed to use. 

Thanks 

Tomas

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
gasevsm
in reply to: TLopez0

Hi Tomas,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with edit items. Is it possible to gather more information what happens when you perform the operation.  we're interested is it browser or data/configuration specific.

What specific version of IE9 do you use (please share Help >About information).

Below I pasted triage instructions for Chrome. Are you in position to test with that browser and share your findings, please?

1. Open a Chrome window.
  2. Hit Ctrl+Shift+N to open Chrome in Incognito Mode
  3. Hit F12 to open Chrome Developer Tools
  4. Go to Settings (devtools gear icon in top right of that new pane) > check “Disable Cache” option
  5. Select the Console tab and clear Log (upper left circle icon in its tab)
  6. Try to repro edit Item
  7. In devtools, expand all red lines; select all and copy all you see in console and please report back
  8. Also take img snapshots of your use case if at all possible.

Thank you much,

--

MG

Martin Gasevski | Fusion 360 Team Product Manager
Message 3 of 4
TLopez0
in reply to: gasevsm

Hello MG.

Here it is EI9 information. Users cannot use any other browsers but EI9. As an admin, I have both browsers Chrome & EI9, both of them work just fine on my machine. 

It just checked this morning with this user who was having problems with item detail and suddenly PLM started working just fine again. The last couple of days, he couldn't edit the item detail and it kept freezing on him.

Can you please check this? I am afraid it will start freezing on him again.

FYI.. other users (with same permisions) haven't had this issue.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Tomas

EI9.png 

Message 4 of 4
gasevsm
in reply to: TLopez0

That's odd. Please send me a private msg of your tenant and contact info. I'll ask our operations team to see if there is anything that may explain the symptoms.

I doubt it would resurface, but just in case if it does, please allow the affected user to use your machine and login with IE and Chrome browsers while you capture trace in latter. We can find out if its user specific, machine specific, browser or data related.
--
Martin Gasevski | Product Manager | Autodesk PLM 360 | martin DOT gasevski AT autodesk DOT com

Martin Gasevski | Fusion 360 Team Product Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report