Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a schedule out of PLM

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
sten
338 Views, 3 Replies

How to get a schedule out of PLM

How do I get a hierachical schedule out of PLM?

I would like to be able to pull out a complete schedule (with all hierachical levels) for use in reports and similar, but can't find a way.

This is the status of things, please correct if i am wrong:

- Print View only gives me the first level

- REPORT does not seem to have any access to schedule

- APIv1 does not have access to schedule

This only way I can think off is making screenshots!!!

Is there a way?

I can live without the Gantt graphics.

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
sdenny
in reply to: sten

Bumping this thread as this is a problem I need a solution to as well.

Message 3 of 4
michelle.stone
in reply to: sdenny

I played around a bit and found the most useful way was to create a baseline and then view that - it gives a bit more information than the Gantt Chart view, but like you said, it's just a screen shot and not able to report/export information.

I'd recommend creating an enhancement request for better access to Project Management tab on the IdeaStation or review and vote on some of the Project Management ones already listed.  I just Kudo'd/upvoted one of Project Management Improvements and will point this thread out to the Product Manager working in that area.

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelle Stone
Technical Marketing, PDM & PLM
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 4 of 4
MahaKarthi
in reply to: sten

If you are interested in knowing about the PLM and the ample benefits of it to schedule your work in a better way, then visit www.piterion.com and get the details of the work they usually do with the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and for the companies they help normally help with their PLM solutions. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report