Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I transfer a report from an employee that has left

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
kjiel
374 Views, 4 Replies

How do I transfer a report from an employee that has left

We have a custom report that an employee had created.

That employee is now gone but we want to transfer the report to a current user so they can continue to alter and update the report as needed.

How do we do that?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
rjohnson
in reply to: kjiel

First you need to have the correct permissions.  Be sure you have the "Change Ownership" and "View Owner and Change Summary Section" permissions in your role.

Change_Owner_2.png

Once you have that, you should see the "Owner and Change Summary" section at the bottom of the Item Details.  You can click on "change" to change the owner of the item to a different user.

Change_Owner_1.png

Hope this helps.

Robb

Message 3 of 5
pavel.zak
in reply to: rjohnson

This is thrue for normal items in some workspace. But question was for change owner of Report (e.g. view, xls file, or chart).

When is report shared, there we can not fined tool for changig owner.

Pavel

Pavel
Message 4 of 5
pavel.zak
in reply to: pavel.zak

More to our problem...

Is it possible to clone or edit shared reports?

I can not change report owner, too.   Our colegue is gone from company and we would like to modify reports which was made in PLM 360.

Pavel

Pavel
Message 5 of 5
rjohnson
in reply to: pavel.zak

Pavel,

There is currently no way to transfer ownership of a report.  Nor is there a way to clone it.  I have heard it discussed a few times with Autodesk but it has not made it into any releases and I haven't ever heard a commitmet to do so.

Robb

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report