Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when adding multiplelines to grid at once

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
dkeeley
385 Views, 4 Replies

Error when adding multiplelines to grid at once

Hi,

I am having a problem when trying to add multiple lines to a grid at once. The grid line contains filtered picklists. If I try to add one line at a time then everything works fine. But when I try to add multiple lines then only the first line contains the drop-down menus for the picklists.

Also, anoth thing I've noticed is that the picklists appear very small. Should these not be sized according to the size you've entered in the item details for that particular field?

See attacahed images.

I'm experiencing this error in all browsers: IE, FF, Chrome, Safari.

Thanks,

David.

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
michelle.stone
in reply to: dkeeley

David - the second bit is a known issue and being worked.

I did confirm your first issue as well (see attachment) - like you said, one row works fine, but the multiple ones don't give the drop down.  Off to report this - thanks for letting us know.

Michelle

Michelle Stone
Technical Marketing, PDM & PLM
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 5
dkeeley
in reply to: michelle.stone

Thanks for the quick reply Michelle.

Message 4 of 5
uffe.bak

Hi David

To your second point - field seems to show very narrow compared to set length value.

I believe this to be caused by a current issue where the setting is actually in pixels and not characters as stated in the help. Try increase the value to 80 and see if it helps. Maybe Michelle or John can confirm the issue?

Best regards

Uffe Bak

Message 5 of 5
dkeeley

Thanks Uffe. That works a treat.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report