Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Derived Field - Linked picklist with filter

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
roman.kovarik
417 Views, 2 Replies

Derived Field - Linked picklist with filter

Hello, I try to use great function Smiley Wink for derived information (field) from another item, but not working.

If I create new field (for example "Customer") data type "Linked pick list" and in the specifications this data type I chose "With search filter". Next I create second new field (for example "Phone number") and chose data type "derived" and there I chose from my linked "Customer" field. After that when I try to create new Item with this combinations field "Customer" not working, I can´t select some record.

What I try to say is, that in this combination I can´t use Field "Customer" like linked picklist with filter. This field not working.

I don´t know what I do bad or maybe in this specified combination is not possible.

Thanks for help and answare.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jpiggee
in reply to: roman.kovarik

Hi Roman,

At this point derived fields are only compatible with single select Linking pick list, please adjust your pick list and try again.

Joseph Piggee
Fusion 360 Administrator
TPI Composites
jpiggee@tpicomposites.com
Message 3 of 3
jonas.andersson
in reply to: jpiggee

Hi there, any updates regarding filtered picklists and derived fields?

Kind regards,
Jonas

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report