Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Computed Field Issue

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
368 Views, 1 Reply

Computed Field Issue

I have a computed field that contains an iframe. The iframe pints to the URL for a saved report I built in PLM. My report has a runtime filter that searches for items based on someone's name.

My iframe to the report works fine if I have the runtime filter hardwired to a specific string. My problem is when I try to use a item field in the iframe.

My good iframe looks like this:

'<iframe src="https://<tenantname>.autodeskplm360.net/reportRunAjaxRequestorAction.do?reportID=1888&workspaceID=83&reportTypeInRequest=reportTypeHtml&index(1__NEWROW)=&value(1__ALL_FILTER_FIELDS__NEWROW)=ASSIGNEE_FILTER_META_DMS_TYPE_4&value(1__ALL_FILTER__NEWROW)=2&value(1__FILTER_VALUE__NEWROW)=Joe"></iframe>'

Notice at the very end the name "Joe" as a string.

My problem arrises when I use the field NAME in place of "Joe". I get an error when I try to save. Here's what my BAd iframe looks like:

'<iframe src="https://<tenantname>.autodeskplm360.net/reportRunAjaxRequestorAction.do?reportID=1888&workspaceID=83&reportTypeInRequest=reportTypeHtml&index(1__NEWROW)=&value(1__ALL_FILTER_FIELDS__NEWROW)=ASSIGNEE_FILTER_META_DMS_TYPE_4&value(1__ALL_FILTER__NEWROW)=2&value(1__FILTER_VALUE__NEWROW)=' || NAME "></iframe>'

I'm not sure what I'm missing. The only thing I can think of is that my src is ending in a field name. I followed this hunch and added ; after the NAME field. I was able to save but my iframe if a place a semicolon at the end like so: || NAME ||' ">.

So this works if my propery field is SINGLE LINE TEXT. If I set it to a picklist using the default All Users my iframe fails.

I summarized (i.e. assueme) I may need to encode the NAME property i.e. Bourne, Orrin NAME property should be converted to Bourne%2C+Orrin but I'm not sure.

FYI I'm using Chrome v33.

Can any chime in on the need (or not) to encode a PLM style name for the URL?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

EDIT: I used || and not semicolon as stated above...it's been a long day.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report