Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Print Views

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
sdibben
615 Views, 4 Replies

Advanced Print Views

Under a workspace I have nine sections.  When I set up an advanced print view and select item details it does not seem to place them in the same order as is in my workspace.

I then remove the item details and started placing the sections individually in the order I need.  After running the report I went back into the advanced print view and it seems to of rearranged the sections again.  The report or email in this case seems to be printing in the correct order.  Has anyone else seen this?

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jpiggee
in reply to: sdibben

Scott,

Haven’t seen this one before, any chance you could capture it so I can see what’s going on?

Joseph Piggee
Fusion 360 Administrator
TPI Composites
jpiggee@tpicomposites.com
Message 3 of 5
sdibben

Sure thing.  I have attached two images.  One is of the workspace and the second is the from picking item details from the advanced print view.  When it inserts the sections it does not go in the order of the workspace.  The workspace shown has nine sections and this makes it difficult to arrange correctly.  Thanks.

Message 4 of 5
jpiggee

Scott,

Im going to do some testing on it this week, reproduce it, and see why its happening.

Joseph Piggee
Fusion 360 Administrator
TPI Composites
Message 5 of 5
jpiggee
in reply to: jpiggee

Scott,

Found and confirmed, entering in a bug now. It would appear that anything with more than 2 sections will cause the elements to be randomly placed by section when added in the html editor; however this is only shown to have when adding the “Item details” Widget.  You can however correct this action by applying the “Item” widgets individually.

Joseph Piggee
Fusion 360 Administrator
TPI Composites

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report