Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Print View

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
sten
427 Views, 1 Reply

Advanced Print View

I am trying to create a Advanced Print View template for a Revision controlled item.

It is possible to access fields in the change order that drove the revision?

I would like to pull out the approver name from the CO.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
nguyentru
in reply to: sten

Hi Sten,

I am glad to see you are using the Forum.

Baed on the post I"m not sure if you want the Approval list from the Change Orders or the actual Approvers from the workflow of the Change Order.

If you want to pull information from the item details from the Change Order select option 1.

1. In order for you to access fields from the Change Order Workspace, you will need to create a link.

You will need to create a linking Picklist field in the Item Details Tab - Items & BOM

Next step is to use the derived field to pull the desire information like Approval list from Change Order to populate field in Item Details.

Once the desire information is in the Item Details Tab, you can use the Advnace Print View and select Item Details - Field.

If you want to pull informaiton from the Approvers of the Workflow from the Change Order select option 2.

2.  In order for you to access information from the Change Order Worksapce, you will need to create a link.

You will need to create a linking Picklist field in the Item Details Tab - Items & BOM

Next step is to write an action script that will write to Items & BOM workspace - Item Details.

The action script will be activated in the Action Script of the Workflow Approve and Final Approve (Source).

You will need to create Fields in the Item & BOM workspace to capture the information (Target).

When an approver approve the Change Order, it will automatically write and populate the field in the field in the Items and BOM.

Once the information is populated in the Item Details Tab, you can use the Advance Print View and select Itemd Details - Field.

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me directly at trung.nguyen@autodesk.com.

Thank you,

Trung

Trung Nguyen | PLM Product Management | Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report