PLM 360 General Discussion

PLM 360 General Discussion

Board Manager
broepke
Message 11 of 14 (148 Views)

Re: Advanced Print View Name

04-26-2012 04:17 PM in reply to: scottmoyse

Thats sometimes the hard part.  I started to search Barcode API - but I think that was the wrong approach.  It was a bunch of stuff they wanted to sell me to plug into code.

I think the key here - it's stuff you can "embed" into your web site - anything that's as simple as that (like a YouTube video) can work - also - you need a little human readable text in the embde code - i put in some bogus text to make sure when I looked @ their embed code it was something I could pass a pareter into.  ("NUMBER") - Simple as that.

Brian Roepke
Director of PLM & PDM
Autodesk, Inc.

Board Manager
broepke
Message 12 of 14 (144 Views)

04-26-2012 04:17 PM in reply to: scottmoyse

It's all yours :smileyhappy:  

Brian Roepke
Director of PLM & PDM
Autodesk, Inc.

*Expert Elite*
scottmoyse
Message 13 of 14 (141 Views)

04-26-2012 04:21 PM in reply to: broepke

again cheers! I will use that for sure.

Cheers
Scott Moyse

Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution &Give Kudos!Kudos to further enhance the value of these forums. Cheers!

clsewe33
Message 14 of 14 (82 Views)

08-15-2013 08:01 PM in reply to: broepke

broepke wrote:

Thats sometimes the hard part.  I started to search Barcode API - but I think that was the wrong approach.  It was a bunch of stuff they wanted to sell me to plug into code.

I think the key here - it's stuff you can "embed" into your web site - anything that's as simple as that (like a YouTube video) can work - also - you need a little human readable text in the embde code - i put in some bogus text to make sure when I looked @ their embed code it was something I could pass a pareter into.  ("NUMBER") - Simple as that.

Actually we can use some free barcode API. I googled and saw many free version of barcode API. I think Code 39 is a better choice for our barcode type.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post