Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Administrator Setup

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
j.hendrickson
260 Views, 0 Replies

Administrator Setup

I have had full administrator access to our tenant for six months now and work closely with my boss who set us up with PLM 360 back in 2012(?).  However, I don't think we have setup our admin access in the optimal way.  I'm not really sure what settings grant me the access that I have.
What is the suggested setup for granting administrators access to the Administration menu and/or the Users/Groups/Roles section?

Am I correct that the following Special Permissions are not specific to any given workspace?  If not, what's the recommended way to give these to an administrator?  Just pick a favorite workspace and assign them in a role there?
1. Administer Users
2. Run Imports
3. Setup Administration
4. Share Reports

What is the "Administration [SYSTEM]" Group?  Ours does not have any users assigned to it nor any roles.

I think I get my administrator access through some random role that has Setup Administration and Administer Users assigned to it.  Or is there somewhere else that administrators are given access?

Basically, I don't believe that our system is setup optimally and I'm not sure that other users don't have access that they're not supposed to have.  I'm looking for some help with this.  I tried submitting an Autodesk support case directly but the required Product field does not list PLM 360 so I thought I'd try here.

Thanks.

Joe Hendrickson

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report