Fusion Manage Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Fusion Manage (formerly Fusion 360 Manage) Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Fusion Manage topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actions Notifications - Scripting access?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
jdow
486 Views, 4 Replies

Actions Notifications - Scripting access?

Is there any scripting capabiililteis to the Actions Notifications tab?

Looking to script in the notifications setup when a new record is created.

Thanks

John

JD
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jared.sund
in reply to: jdow

I'm sorry this functinality is currently not in PLM 360 scripting.  This would be a great post for the Idea Station.

Jared Sund
Sr. Product Line Manager, Product Lifecycle Management
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 5
rdalli
in reply to: jared.sund

Hi Jared and John,

I was looking for exact same thing. I have added this as an idea.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/plm-360-ideastation/action-notification-scripting-access/idi-p/5441764

Regards,

Ravi

Message 4 of 5
hcoulter
in reply to: jared.sund

Is there any other creative way to default all items in a workspace to have the same set up in the Actions Notifications tab?

Message 5 of 5
jdow
in reply to: hcoulter

Unfortunately, no via the Actions Notifications tab – as was previously stated there is no Scripting access to this tab to default anything too.

The other option is to do something via only using custom scripting (no Actions Notification tab) based upon workflow transitions to send out notifications to specific users as you transition through the workflow.  You could predefined the users if they are static or create fields that you can specify default users and yet still override/change them per each unique records requirements.

John

JD

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report