Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to buy /subscribe to recap 360 subscription

16 REPLIES 16
Message 1 of 17
the.anykey
1409 Views, 16 Replies

Want to buy /subscribe to recap 360 subscription

Hi,

I love using recap online and now that the service is being charged for, I would like to subscripe to it.

When I click on the Recap 360 annual subscription in the store (http://www.autodesk.com/products/recap/get-started) on the 2nd tab, everytime I get taken to the store where it shows "Autodesk ReCap Pro (rental licence with auto-renewal)". I do not need Recap Pro, just want to get the cloud service.

How can I do this and what is the price?

Regards,

Richard 

16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17
richiee
in reply to: the.anykey

I just tried it myself and on the second tab, the second option 'ReCap 360 (Full Version)' shows a box labeled 'PAY AS YOU GO' with a single option under it (Annually $55). If you select this option and click the 'Buy Online' button, you should be taken to http://www.autodesk.com/store/recap-360 with options to add it to your cart and the billing frequency.

Is that not what you're seeing?

If not, what browser are you using?
Message 3 of 17
vidanom
in reply to: the.anykey

Hi Richard,

Here is the site with the rental plan from where you can get cloud credits to use on ReCap 360:

http://www.autodesk.com/store/recap-360

Thank you for using our products,

Mitko

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
in reply to: vidanom

Same thing. that link in the end takes you also to the store and will show a service name called "Recap Pro 360" for 55 euro annually. I just think this is a name error in your store system.

I subscribed to it and bough 100 extra credits. It is not showing up in recap 360 yet, any idea how long that will take?

Message 5 of 17
vidanom
in reply to: Anonymous

Richard,

We’re looking into this at this moment and we’ll let you know in few hours.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Mitko

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous

Thanks!

Are you looking into the naming error? or how long it takes for credits to become available in recap. 

I do see my credits in my account / usage page, but recap still says I have 0 😞

Regards,

Richard

Message 7 of 17
vidanom

We are looking into both of them.

They should be addressed soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Mitko

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous

Hi,

I am having problems signing up as well; in particular, because I get directed to the Asia site, there is no option to purchase Recap360 instead of Recap Pro. Could you please advise on how I can purchase?

Also - in the US site I see the link for purchase of the annual licence but not for the extra cloud credits - could you please tell me what is the link to purchase additional credits?

Thanks!

Message 9 of 17
pmpetros

I've spent a week trying to purchase the recap software. I have bought it twice, still no confirmation email on either of them and i have been charged on my account for both. I tried calling the customer service but they just gave me the run around, even told me they didn't charge me and they would send me an email when they did. Still waiting....
Message 10 of 17
pmpetros
in reply to: pmpetros

UPDATE: Had ordered 5 times over, after the 5th time I called had made them speak to a manage, there were "electronic errors." even they didn't know what it meant, but they said that they will make sure my request goes through, gave them a second email address just in case and i should get something within "2-3 business days." frustrating... specially cause i know that future problems exist after actually getting the license.
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous

... and the moderators have gone silent as well? I love Recap but with the poor customer service they're giving no choice but to move to Agisoft.

It's a pity as they have a great product but they're losing potential customers by screwing up what should be a simple process - fulfillment.

Not sure if anyone from the Recap team is listening, but if so you should at least let us know when you expect problems to be resolved.

pmpetros - my sympathies 😛

Message 12 of 17
vidanom

Until now it was taking some time for the credits to appear on the accounts after a purchase.

We were assured that by now this was resolved and that all the Users should be able to have access to their credits.

We apologies for your trouble.

Can you please send me in a private message: your Autodesk username and a screenshot from your Autodesk account, with the agreement under the ReCap360 service (sample attached) and we'll try to solve this within.

Thank you,

Mitko

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous

Thanks Mitko,

My problem is not even with cloud credits (yet!), but instead the Recap 360 service has not even been activated even though I have paid and received a confirmation email from Autodesk, just like with pmpetros. Though unlike him I have not purchased it 5 times, just once. Seems like a consistent error with your order fulfillment processes?

I will send you a private message with the details and order number and hope you can sort it out, please.

Appreciate it.

Message 14 of 17
vidanom

Yes please,

Sorry for your trouble, this should be resolved soon.

Thank you,

Mitko

Message 15 of 17
pmpetros

Paraparallax, I solved my issue. First check your account to make sure the charge has been dropped. Then you have to call digital river directly and order it OVER THE PHONE. That was the problem I having, when I ordered online they got an "electronic error." They still don't know what that means but told me the way to make it go through is to just call them up and order it. here's the number: 323-828-4340 Hope it all works out...
Message 16 of 17
3DDW

I have also a problem with the activating. I´ve had the mail from Autodesk that my contract is ready and I could use the full-version of 360. But when I log in to 360, I can´t get access to the full-version like the ultra-details or the advanced toolbox.

Message 17 of 17
rembush
in reply to: 3DDW

I also have been having problems with getting more cloud credits  - I've ordered them as and it's gone through but no credits have appeared. This was 12 hours ago, I have a deadline to keep for today and have spent half an hour with the frankly useless online chat window and i've also had the same experience when i tried to phone last night. Why is this such a difficult thing to do? I have given my money for a professional service and have recieved next to no help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report