Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck at 95 %

13 REPLIES 13
SOLVED
Message 1 of 14
Anders
2648 Views, 13 Replies

Stuck at 95 %

Hi,

I'm new to ReCap 360 an was only testing a basic model.

About 15 photos taken of the object.

And thus far I get stuck at 95 % every time I submit it.

Have tried different settings, but no result.

I've seen that others experience the same issue?

/Anders Ståhl

Sweden

Tags (2)
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
up4adventr
in reply to: Anders

I'm not sure why it keeps getting stuck, but I would definitely recommend taking and uploading 50 photos of an object, not 15.  Make sure the photos overlap by at least 50% and are taken from various angles.  (Great vids on Youtube explaining this.) I have gotten terrible outputs with a small amount of photos. 

Message 3 of 14
Anders
in reply to: up4adventr

Alright, I've got some more testing to do then.

Thanks for the answer and I'll be back if I experience more problems.

Message 4 of 14
rodfrey
in reply to: Anders

I don't think it's your photos - my model is also stuck at 95%, for 10 hours.  

However, yesterday I generated the model and it looked fantastic - worked a charm.  I resubmitted it to get an .obj output though, so I could open it in another program, and now it's stuck at 95%. The same photos worked fine before.

Message 5 of 14
rembush
in reply to: rodfrey

is there any reply to this problem? My model is also stuck on 95%, one which i have paid for - I've done lots of scans in the same way and none of them have stuck.

Is there a way to restart the scan without paying for it again? What is the solution here?

Thanks

Message 6 of 14
pauloAutod
in reply to: rembush

I'm also stuck at 95% with several ultra projects.

This problem always happens after I resubmit a project with new survey points.

Usually the first submission turns out fine, after that, freezing at 95% is normal.

To avoid this problem,I have to start a new project and upload again all the pictures.

Thanks,

Paulo Brito

Message 7 of 14
hanskellner
in reply to: pauloAutod

This is exactly the problem I've experienced.  Resubmit a project and then it sticks at 95%.  Also, I changed the settings of the resubmitted project.  Now the project (after 2 days) indicates it's finished but when I attempt to view it I see the following error:

Recap Photo can't open your project
    The file you are trying to access may not be ready yet. Please wait a few minutes and try again.
    Please contact us if this problem persists

Hans Kellner
Senior Manager, Principal Engineer
Message 8 of 14
recap360
in reply to: hanskellner

can you share your project with recap360@autodesk.com? i will try to take a look
Message 9 of 14
TalonOne
in reply to: recap360

I'm also stuck today on a project at 95% after setting the bounding box and resubmitting for another preview render.

Matt

Message 10 of 14
hanskellner
in reply to: recap360

Project took a couple of days and finally finished.

Hans Kellner
Senior Manager, Principal Engineer
Message 11 of 14
RC_steph
in reply to: TalonOne

Hello Matt

could you send the projectURL (or complete name) to recap360.support AT autodesk.com ?

Thanks
Message 12 of 14
TalonOne
in reply to: RC_steph

Sure thing.

Thanks!

Matt

Message 13 of 14
KateMorricalTowne
in reply to: rodfrey

I know this is an old thread, but I am experiencing the same issue. I uploaded a photo project (160 pictures) and processed it as Preview--no problem. I resubmitted it as Ultra, and it's been stuck at 95% for over 24 hours. It has already deducted the credits from my account, so I'm going to leave it there and see if it will eventually finish, but it is definitely taking longer than I expected for a cloud-process project.

--
Kate Morrical
Digital Design Manager, Washington DC
BIMmuse.com
Message 14 of 14

Well, you 95 percenters are doing great. I'm stuck at 17%. The question I have is why isn't Autodesk fixing this problem. When I was using the late lamented Remake this never happened. At least not to me.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report