Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing is getting processed

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
TalonOne
583 Views, 7 Replies

Nothing is getting processed

I'm sure there's some red lights flashing somewhere but in case they aren't, none of my jobs are getting out of the 'Queued' State.  They've all been stuck for about 13 hours.

Thanks,

Matt

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
cbliss
in reply to: TalonOne

Mine have now been in the queue for 18 hours.  Does  this mean it is stuck?  If so, then how do we get our credits back and should we resubmit?

Message 3 of 8
rembush
in reply to: cbliss

I'm getting the same, is there an issue? I submitted at around 22.00 GMT 13 May 2014 still "in queue"

thanks

Message 4 of 8
RC_steph
in reply to: rembush

Hello all,

Yes, you re right the red lights are flashing ! It looks like the service is currently overloaded and the wait time is a lot longer than normal. 

For now your jobs are still in the queue and should be processed in order.

However, I stronly recommend to stop posting jobs until it s back to normal. 

We will add a warning message on the webpage.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Message 5 of 8
bbergvt
in reply to: RC_steph

Hello,
Any update as to when new projects can be submitted?
Thanks
Message 6 of 8
TalonOne
in reply to: bbergvt

My Queued projects from the 13'th all finished last night around 9PM EST so the queue is being chugged through.

Oddly enough. I had to get some quick proofs of a photo set done quickly for a proof of concept and I just ended up using 123dCatch.  It's quality is not the best but it seems to reflect the Recap 'preview' quality.  123dCatch never has a queue and processes models in like 5 minutes. I don't know why 123dCatch's cloud seems to be faster? They seem to share the same technology.

Matt

Message 7 of 8
bbergvt

Thanks for the info and alternative. Agree it seems odd the 123d service is operational. Thanks again - much appreciated.
Message 8 of 8
rmshear

First, apologies from the team and we appreciate your patience.  Now for a quick update:

1) We enabled a new smart texture feature in draft mode that, a) eats a ton of memory, and b) is really popular.  The combination has brought our servers to thier knees.

2) We are bringing more servers online but this will take a while.  In the meantime we will disable smart texture draft mode.

3) Queue is looking much better this morning so you should be good to go again.

Thanks for your understanding,

Robert

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report