Community
ReCap Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ReCap Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ReCap topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GoPro camera

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
1993 Views, 9 Replies

GoPro camera

Hello!

I wonder what type of GoPro camera is supported by Recap 360? And how does it wrk? Do we have to specify somewhere that it is a GoPro camera or Recap 360 detcts it automatically?

Thanks for your help!

N. Fehrenbach

Tags (1)
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Sorry, i forgot one question! 😃

Does it works with the free version or only with the Recap 360 Pro version?

Thanks!

Message 3 of 10
TatjanaDzambazova

Hi
It works with any version. It autodetects that it is a gopro.

We support Hero3 , Hero3+ Black

Thanks!
T
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: TatjanaDzambazova

I took a bunch of photos with my Phantom/Go Pro 3+ Silver and keep on getting failed when submitting.  I have tried both submitting the photos right out off the GoPro and tried submitting them after defishing in Photoshop.  Same result on both.  Is this possibly because I am submitting from a GoPro 3+ Silver or something else?

Message 5 of 10
RC_steph

hello,

we do not currently support the Silver edition. However your defished images should work. Are they still images or frames taken from a video ? Maybe you could send an email to recap360.support@autodesk.com with 3 to 6 images so that we can have a look.

Thanks

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous

Does the DJI Phantom Vision + camera work with ReCap?

Message 7 of 10
richiee

No, we do not support the Vision camera at this time. DJI provides an Adobe Lens Profile for it which you may be able to use to correct your images before submission, but we cannot make any guarentee that the results will be acceptable.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous

Why Dont support Go Pro 4K black?

What format is being generated from the Go Pro 4k Black?

Did you mean can not take the native format from the Go Pro 4k Black and upload to Recap?
Or You can use the Go Pro 4k Black, and make a pre-production like using photoshop to convert the native format from the go pro to a jpg or a Raw or a png???

Thanks

Message 9 of 10
zack.douglas

It's worth considering that this discussion is mentioned in another topic:
https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/recap-360-general-discussion/mejores-practicas-para-recap-360-photo-t...
Message 10 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: TatjanaDzambazova

Hello,

Does ReCap still support GoPro?  This post was from 2014 and I was wondering if it is still valid.

If GoPro is still supported, which cameras are recommend/supported?

Thank you,

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report