Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

web schools/classes

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
170 Views, 3 Replies

web schools/classes

Hi,

I'm wonderring if there are any web schools/clases for max that you guys could recomend. I would like to learn everything 🙂

I know a bit, but need to know so much more. Getting sponsored by my work, so money is no question 🙂
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

www.thegnomonworkshop.com, www.gnomonschool.com, gnomonology.com, digitaltutors.com the rest also depends on for what you want. 🙂 ... btw Why don't you use Maya? As I use only that, I fee much comfortable with it, which I felt is not so much, with Max.. If you aren't aware of Maya, you MUST give it a try. You can handle both of them, doesn't matter much! But Maya is great! lol am I answering your question or publicizing Maya? 😄
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Thanks KSantosh. I've never Tried Maya, but it looks great. We've purchased 3dS MAX here at work, so I'm pretty much stuck to that for now.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Oh... thats ok... 🙂 When you get the opportunity, don't let it go! Do go for Maya! (from my experience), not much either

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report