Community
The Community Room
The Community Room is a space to have conversations about anything you’d like to discuss with your fellow Engineers, Architects, Designers and basically all community members in here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! I'm a student trying to get Maya (DL Broken)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
googanautgod
313 Views, 3 Replies

Help! I'm a student trying to get Maya (DL Broken)

Hey!

I'm a student in the UK looking to download my student copy of Maya.

I've already signed up and authenticated my account.

My problem is that when I go to download it nothing loads after me logging in.

http://i.imgur.com/1xnAvcn.png

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi John,

Have you tried other browsers? Prior to accessing the site, please do a clear cache and delete cookies. Let me know if you still cannot access the site so I can troubleshoot further. Also, upon reply authorize me to reset the password.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 4

Hey Joane!

I have tried Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome - all to the same effect.

The problem seems to be that the Iframe isn't loading properly. I can load up the Iframe in a different tab but it only displays "We’re sorry but we cannot access or create your account at this time."

I've cleared my cookies for both www.autodesk.com and accounts.autodesk.com.

I doubt it's a wrong password since I'm posting from the account and entering an incorect password simply displays a message and doesn't redirect me. But feel free to reset the password if you want to eliminate it completely.

Thanks for your help!

Message 4 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: googanautgod

Hi @googanautgod,

If you are still have trouble accessing your account after using Joane's suggestions, please contact the education team directly by filling out this problem form. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report