Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange question about CadUiDockControlBar

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
503 Views, 2 Replies

Strange question about CadUiDockControlBar

Look at the picture “bad.bmp”. Open CAD, and you must let AutoCAD automatically load a ARX, you can not load this arx by command ”appload” because in this way ,the two panels display normal.

, in the ARX project, I call the following generation two panel function cnAcadTest_20140112adPanel in the On_kInitAppMsg function.

There is a problem, The Panel’s minimize button do  not work.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Balaji_Ram
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

I could reproduce the behavior with the minimize button even with the blog post sample here and do not see a way to overcome it.

http://adndevblog.typepad.com/autocad/2013/01/how-to-use-caduidockcontrolbar.html

My suggestion would be use the "CAdUiPaletteSet" class instead which is also derived from "CAdUiDockControlBar" and provides good control over the styles.

If you replace the use of "CAdUiDockControlBar" with "CAdUiPaletteSet", the only other change to your sample project would be to create it as in this code snippet :

DWORD dwPaletteSetStyle = PSS_PROPERTIES_MENU | PSS_AUTO_ROLLUP | PSS_CLOSE_BUTTON | PSS_SNAP;
if ( ! CAdUiPaletteSet::Create (lpszTitle, WS_VISIBLE | WS_CHILD | WS_CLIPCHILDREN, rect, pParent, dwPaletteSetStyle))
	return (FALSE) ;

Regards,

Balaji

Balaji
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Balaji_Ram

thanks a lot, CAdUiPaletteSet works good with the minimize button.   but if you run my example, the first problem still exist. you can reproduce it.

do not load the arx by command "appload".  put the arx in the autostart group. and the next time ,you start AutoCAD, you will see the problem .

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost