ObjectARX
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

questions for objectarx2012 MFC Class Wizard!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1056 Views, 4 Replies

questions for objectarx2012 MFC Class Wizard!

i want to build a class for a dialog using the ObjectARX MFC Class Wizard,but Dialog ID  box is red cross, nothing could be choosed,Dialog IDs(IDD_DIALOG1 AND IDD_DIALOG2) have been built, i can not find the solution, help me!  thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
fenton.webb
in reply to: Anonymous

You have to temporarily change the parent class from the Autodeskl MFC class to the raw MFC class nameand then try,,,

e.g Change AcUiDialog back to CDialog, run the resource wizard, then change it back.

Not our fault, it's MS fault. 🙂

Cheers
Fenton Webb

Autodesk Developer Network

Fenton Webb
AutoCAD Engineering
Autodesk

Message 3 of 5
owenwengerd
in reply to: fenton.webb

Fenton, with the new dynamic parsing in VS 2010 there is no longer any reason for Microsoft not to address this limitation.
--
Owen Wengerd
ManuSoft
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: fenton.webb

Could someone give a step-by-step for this. I have the same issue, and I don't see where to make the change described in the solution. Here is what I am doing (wrong).

1. I create the dialog in the resource file

2. Right-click source file and select "add", then class.

3. Select ObjectARX and MFC Support Class Wizard, give it a name, and get an Internet Explorer Script Error.

4. Click yes to get to the MFC Class wizard box, which looks like the original poster's attachment.

I have no choices in the pulldowns to make any changes.

I also have selected MFC from the installed templates and chose MFC Class, after which I have the option to select CDialog as the base class, but after selecting this, I still have no choice for the autocad version. I tried running the ObjectARX MFC Class Wizard as described before after doing this, but get the same result as before running the MFC Class template.

Thanks,

Ralph Gaston

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Found the answer here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-ObjectARX/ARX-Wizard-2013-won-t-load-into-VC2010/td-p/3453220...

switching the file names fixed it for me.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost