Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ObjectArx / Dbx crashes in debug build.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mbujak
464 Views, 3 Replies

ObjectArx / Dbx crashes in debug build.

I have just started a project, a single arx dll and a single dbx dll. Both only implement an application class, no commands, no custom entities, no dialogs etc... When I attempt to load the dbx and arx applications in debug build, I get a crash:

Unhandled exception at 0x000007fefd5acaed (KernelBase.dll) in acad.exe: 0x804F4C45: 0x804f4c45.

Visual Studio 2010

ObjectArx 2012

AutoCAD 2012 (64 bit)

Any hints. Note, as stated above, there is nothing in these projects other than the application classes providing the entry points.

I have attached a zip containing the projects. In each contains a single class that I have created. InFormArxApp and InFormDbxApp.

Regards,

Mike

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mbujak
in reply to: mbujak

Further, if I only load the arx or dbx application alone, the crash does not occur. If I load the both the DBX and the ARX the crash occures.

Regards,

Mike

Message 3 of 4
owenwengerd
in reply to: mbujak

You should show the line(s) of code where the exception occurs, and what the problem is at that point that caused the exception.

--
Owen Wengerd
ManuSoft
Message 4 of 4
mbujak
in reply to: owenwengerd

Well I was hoping to get this resolved but the crashing has seemed to resolve itself. I haven't changed anything in that code so I am not sure what the problem is/was.

Mike

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost