Did you mean: 

Missing references in Plant3D 2014

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
kubitMarco
290 Views, 4 Replies

Missing references in Plant3D 2014

Hello,

I use the Plant SDK and in the source code I use the also the project manager. But if the project manager is not visible in Plant3D 2014 and the pulldown for specs and sizes are empty then my program crashes. The error message points out to missing Plant3D-DLLs which are located in the folder PLNT3D.

It seems that Plant3D can be in a state where the Plant3D-DLL are not yet loaded and my programm can not find them.

In Plant3D 2013 is all fine, maybe because the Plant3D-DLLs are located in the root folder.

Is there a way to check the state of Plant3D or better to bring it in a proper state?

Regards,

Marco

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Balaji_Ram
in reply to: kubitMarco

Hi Marco,

Can you please provide more details on how to reproduce this condition in Plant3D 2014 ?

If I close the project manager, I still see the specs and sizes in the UI. 

Regards,

Balaji

Balaji
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Message 3 of 5
kubitMarco
in reply to: kubitMarco

Hi Balaji,

I can stable reproduce it when I close the project manager and then close and reopen Plant3D. Then Plant3D starts without project manager and the pulldowns for specs and sizes are empty. In Plant3D 2013 and 2014. But only in 2014 my program crashes at this state. In 2013 the program can use the the project manager to check if there is an active project and if not to exit.

And at first the crashes were reported by some of our customers.

Regards,

Marco

Message 4 of 5

Hi Marco,

Indeed you may need to load the missing required DLLs. You can include them on your loading process (e.g. using Autoloader mechanism).

Regards,

Augusto Goncalves
Twitter @augustomaia
Message 5 of 5

By the way, can you clarify which DLLs are missing on your scenario?

Thanks!

Regards,

Augusto Goncalves
Twitter @augustomaia

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost