ObjectARX

ObjectARX

giackserva
Message 1 of 3 (128 Views)

How do I determine which dll is loaded first?

128 Views, 2 Replies
11-05-2012 02:33 AM

Hi everybody!

At the register key

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Autodesk\AutoCAD\R17.2\ACAD-7001:410\Applications\

i created some keys in order to load at the startup my c# solutions.

i want to know in what order are loaded the dlls because in the Inizialize function i have to use the other one and i want to be sure that the dll i want to use is already loaded.

how can i know it?

thanks

Alexander.Rivilis
Message 2 of 3 (122 Views)

Re: How do I determine which dll is loaded first?

11-05-2012 05:40 AM in reply to: giackserva

giackserva wrote:
...i want to know in what order are loaded the dlls because in the Inizialize function i have to use the other one and i want to be sure that the dll i want to use is already loaded...

Maybe easy load dll's that you want to use yourselves with help of DynamicLinker.LoadModule(...)?

Пожалуйста не забывайте про Утвердить в качестве решения! Утвердить в качестве решения и Give Kudos!Баллы
Please remember to Accept Solution! Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Kudos

Distinguished Mentor
owenwengerd
Message 3 of 3 (116 Views)

Re: How do I determine which dll is loaded first?

11-05-2012 06:25 AM in reply to: giackserva

You cannot rely on AutoCAD to load your DLLs in a certain order. Instead, each of your DLLs is responsible for loading any dependencies on its own, either as needed or upon initialization. It sounds like you're referring to additional .NET modules; I would assume this is handled automatically by the .NET framework, but you should ask in the .NET forum (and more fully explain what you mean by "use the other").

--
Owen Wengerd
ManuSoft
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.