ObjectARX
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Entity With its Name in Properties palette.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
nathan307
486 Views, 4 Replies

Custom Entity With its Name in Properties palette.

Dear Friends,

I have made custom entity and I want to add some properties, that will show in the property palette.(ie..)how to show name of custom entity in properties palette in ObjectArx.

Thanks...

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: nathan307

Not an option.
Message 3 of 5
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> [...] in ObjectArx.

I try it again (now for the third time for you):

If you ask in the >>>ObjectARX forum<<< you'll get answer from people that are doing ObjectARX development, they'll show you workflows or direct you to samples.

This forum here is not for development, why do you ignore my answers to your threads that point you to the correct forum?

If you go to a forum that discusses airbrush-motives for a Ford Mustang you won't get answers for how to tune the motor of a Ford Mustang.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 4 of 5
nathan307
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Dear friend,

Thanks For ur Suggestion...

I am New to this Forum.  So I don't Know the Correct Place to post MyPost,That is the reson I post Again in Same Place...

Thanks

Message 5 of 5
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> So I don't Know the Correct Place to post MyPost

That's why I gave you the link to the forum in every of my answers! Prepared to be clicked:

2015-01-03 07-57-24.png

Anyway, the Admin moved now your posts to the correct forum and you got already a response 😉

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost