Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

command in progress....

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
275 Views, 3 Replies

command in progress....

Hi, inidiatly after loading my .ARX, when I want to Plot I get the message: Drawing1.dwg" has a command in progress. But there is no explicit command in the command line. Under wich circunstancies does Autodesk Map 6 "belive" it's in the middle of a command ? Thanks, Marcos.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I think your ARX has an command, defined for ACRX_CMD_SESSION and you have locked the document, so unlock the document at the end of your command. Bernd Cuder -------------------------------- CAD Neubauer & Cuder OEG Authorized Autodesk Developer www.cad-co.at
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I've noticed that the only command that says "drawing1.dwg has a command in progress" are the _plot and _open commands. Thanks, Marcos. "Ing. Bernd Cuder" wrote in message news:4032a6a0_3@newsprd01... > I think your ARX has an command, defined for ACRX_CMD_SESSION > and you have locked the document, so unlock the document > at the end of your command. > > Bernd Cuder > -------------------------------- > CAD Neubauer & Cuder OEG > Authorized Autodesk Developer > www.cad-co.at > > >
Message 4 of 4
rodrigod

I had the same problem and it was caused by a lock in the document. Thanks for the assist.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost