ObjectARX
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C++/ARX Available or any leads?, are welcome!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
LE3
Advocate
617 Views, 2 Replies

C++/ARX Available or any leads?, are welcome!

...C++/ARX Available or any leads, are welcome?

Hope that I can post this type of topic, here, was going to put it into the classifieds, but guess that here are more developers and programmers that frequent here. 

I am looking for an opportunity to work as a programmer, have experience writing AutoCAD/verticals based applications, with more than 6 years programming in C++, MFC, ARX, including Custom Objects.

Have also experience in AutoLisp/Visual Lisp for about 14 years and have taken the route into C# for almost three years now, for AutoCAD based applications, including the MEP API implementation for a new mep extension add in.

Using now Visual Studio pro 2005 and 2008.

Speak and write English and Spanish 100%

Willing to relocate.

I come from a background in the Architecture field, where I got my bachelor degree.

For more information, or personal references, please contact me at:

LuisEsquivel.progATgmail.com

(Just replace AT for @) 

I am located in the San Diego, CA. area, and can work anywhere in the US, no need for any visa sponsorship.

Best regards,

Luis Esquivel

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
LE3
Advocate
in reply to: LE3

Well,

Do not see any or almost to none (just to put something) - opportunities about the need of someone that knows ObjectARX or about doing AutoCAD based applications.

Simple ZERO.

Time, to go back to Architecture, or/and in the mean time to focus what I know about ObjectARX into new technologies/apis/languages/etc and leave for good ObjectARX.

It might help others or they knew or know already, just to remark it...

Message 3 of 3
ChaosInACT
in reply to: LE3

I'm employed full time as an Autocad vb.net Developer and ObjectARX person(making that up as I go along though 😉 ) it's rare as hens teeth, and we have a particular 6/12 month internal project to justify it, and we're a large(ish) company.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost