Did you mean: 

arxunload

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
EMD1954
491 Views, 3 Replies

arxunload

Does someone have a quick solution for converting this old lisp routine to arx?

(if (member (quote "My_Acad.arx") (arx)) (arxunload "My_Acad"))

Is there a better way than looping through a resbuf from acedArxLoaded() then using acedArxUnload()?

Thanks,

Ed

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
owenwengerd
in reply to: EMD1954

There are other ways, but not necessarily better. If you know the module name, you don't need to check whether it's loaded. If the module registers a service, you can check for the service registration to determine whether or not it's loaded. There is no "best" way.

--
Owen Wengerd
ManuSoft
Message 3 of 4
EMD1954
in reply to: owenwengerd

Thanks. I have a routine that loops through the resbuf, fills a listbox and lets the user decide which "My_Apps" to unload.
Message 4 of 4
EMD1954
in reply to: EMD1954

I've updated what I have, and some of you may find this handy so I'm attaching some files.  I use this to unload my ARX applications, usually and mostly when I'm adding new code or otherwise debugging.  My ARX files all start with "EMD13_", and the one I use for this application is "EMD13_Utilities.arx".  You'll have to edit those lines to make it work for you.  I'm including "EMDUnload.cpp.txt", "EMDUnload.h.txt" (remove the .txt - this post won't accept .h and .cpp) and a file called "MyDialog.txt" which is a cut and paste from my *.rc file which you can use to quickly create the dialog.  It has a CListCtrl for the file names, a "Select All" button, an "Unload Selected Applications" button, and OK and Cancel.

I welcome any and all comments, criticisms, suggestions and improvements.

Enjoy,

Ed

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost