Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding custom property to Quick Property

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
jwscad
565 Views, 5 Replies

Adding custom property to Quick Property

Posted in AutoCAD 2011. Should go here I think.

Hi,

I use Quick Properties in static mode mostly for counting objects and quickly seeing the length of lines and polylines. These lengths are listed in feet and inches. Would it be possible to add an additional length item to the quick properties menu which shows the inches/decimal length? Would be awesome as I wouldn't then have to do the math to convert to inches. Thanks

I found this:http://through-the-interface.typepad.com/through_the_interface/2008/11/adding-custom-p.html

which is a start but considering that I have no idea how to do this are there any resources or guides to getting started building something like this?

John

AutoCAD 2011

win 7

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Balaji_Ram
in reply to: jwscad

Hello John,

Have you looked at the sample in the ObjectARX 2009 that demonstrates Quick Properties ?

If not, you can find it under :

ObjectARX 2009\samples\com\QuickProperties

Balaji
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Message 3 of 6
jwscad
in reply to: Balaji_Ram

I am running AutoCAD 2011. I also dont have any experience using ObjectARX. I downloaded and installed ObjectARX 2011 but that particular sample does not exist. Thanks

Message 4 of 6
Alexander.Rivilis
in reply to: jwscad

@jwstimac wrote:

I am running AutoCAD 2011. I also dont have any experience using ObjectARX. I downloaded and installed ObjectARX 2011 but that particular sample does not exist. Thanks

You can download ObjectARX SDK 2009 and look at this sample.

Old versions of ObjectARX SDK.

Відповідь корисна? Клікніть на "ВПОДОБАЙКУ" цім повідомленням! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям!
На ваше запитання відповіли? Натисніть кнопку "ПРИЙНЯТИ РІШЕННЯ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ"

Alexander Rivilis / Александр Ривилис / Олександр Рівіліс
Programmer & Teacher & Helper / Программист - Учитель - Помощник / Програміст - вчитель - помічник
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expert Elite Member

Message 5 of 6
sa_deshpande
in reply to: Balaji_Ram

Hi ,

I want to block quick properties panel programmatically,

I blocked the command but panel option is no

t getting blocked please reply me if you get this...

@Balaji_Ram wrote:

Hello John,

Have you looked at the sample in the ObjectARX 2009 that demonstrates Quick Properties ?

If not, you can find it under :

ObjectARX 2009\samples\com\QuickProperties

Message 6 of 6

You can not find ObjectARX SDK 2009? Previous versions of ObjectARX SDK >>>hear<<<

ObjectARX SDK 2009: http://download.autodesk.com/esd/objectarx/2009/ObjectARX_2009_Win_64_and_32Bit.exe

Відповідь корисна? Клікніть на "ВПОДОБАЙКУ" цім повідомленням! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям!
На ваше запитання відповіли? Натисніть кнопку "ПРИЙНЯТИ РІШЕННЯ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ"

Alexander Rivilis / Александр Ривилис / Олександр Рівіліс
Programmer & Teacher & Helper / Программист - Учитель - Помощник / Програміст - вчитель - помічник
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expert Elite Member

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost