5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
GeeHaa
601 Views, 5 Replies

Visual Studio 2010 Express Objectarx Wizard

AutoCAD Plug In.png

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find the objectarx wizard for VS2010 Express? The objectarx wizards I see on the Autodesk Website seem to be for the full version. I found it once and installed it. If I remember right it wasn't called a wizard. It creates  the template needed for a Basic AutoCAD Plugin.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
StephenPreston
in reply to: GeeHaa

Are you looking in the right place? Our .NET Wizards (project templates) are hosted on www.autodesk.com/developautocad. Search on that page for "AutoCAD .NET Wizards" (not ObjectARX Wizards).

Cheers,

Stephen Preston
Autodesk Developer Network
Message 3 of 6
kdub_nz
in reply to: StephenPreston

@StephenPreston wrote:

Are you looking in the right place? Our .NET Wizards (project templates) are hosted on www.autodesk.com/developautocad. Search on that page for "AutoCAD .NET Wizards" (not ObjectARX Wizards).

The link is broken Stephen.

//

Everything will work just as you expect it to, unless your expectations are incorrect.

class keyThumper<T> : Lazy<T>;      another  Swamper

Message 4 of 6
khoa.ho
in reply to: StephenPreston

www.autodesk.com/developautocad is the correct link. Any punctuation (period, comma...) after a url text always causes this issue all the time. As this punctuation is automatically included in HTML <a> tag on final preview. It's better to have a space between them.

Message 5 of 6
GeeHaa
in reply to: khoa.ho

Thanks Guys,

I found it - Its all the way at the bottom of the page. I missed it before.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?id=1911627&siteID=123112

Message 6 of 6
mgorecki
in reply to: GeeHaa

I'll have to try the wizard, I was trying to export my own template, but there were issues when I tried to use it.

I set the AcDbMgd and the AcMgd in my references.  I then output a template and the references were still there, but the path was lost.

<The system cannot find the reference specified>.

Is there any way to force the template output to keep the path?

Thanks,

Mark

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost