VB.Net Warning for AcDbMgd Version

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
mgorecki
575 Views, 2 Replies

VB.Net Warning for AcDbMgd Version

Hello,

Suddenly I'm getting this message.  It was fine until I tried to debug it.

The primary reference "AcDbMgd, Version=17.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, processorArchitecture=AMD64" could not be resolved because it has an indirect dependency on the framework assembly "PresentationFramework, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" which could not be resolved in the currently targeted framework. ".NETFramework,Version=v2.0". To resolve this problem, either remove the reference "AcDbMgd, Version=17.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, processorArchitecture=AMD64" or retarget your application to a framework version which contains "PresentationFramework, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35". AddDeletePage

I'm sure it's a setting somewhere, but I'm just not that familiar with all of the settings yet.  If someone can help me out, I woudl really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Mark

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mgorecki
in reply to: mgorecki

Ok, I got it.  Just in case anyone else runs into this:

Pick "Project", then pick the project properties

On the "Compile" tab, pick "Advanced Compile Options..."

At the bottom, change the "Target Framework" and pick "OK"

You will have to close the project and re-open for it to completely change.

Message 3 of 3
chiefbraincloud
in reply to: mgorecki

I don't remember exactly when this happened to me, or why, but If you add a reference to the PresentationCore from the .NET tab in the Add Reference dialog, it should go away.

Sorry, I got distracted while I was typing, and you squeezed another post in on me.

Dave O.                                                                  Sig-Logos32.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost