Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using sample projects from ObjectARX

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
AloyH
811 Views, 4 Replies

Using sample projects from ObjectARX

I want to use C# sample projects from ObjectARX 2013 to make dlls. How can I select them using Visual Studio 2010. When I try, the error message says give absolute path. Even if I give it, no response.

Shall be thankful for help.

AloyH

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: AloyH

Hi,

>> When I try, the error message says give absolute path

Can you create a screenshot when you see the message? At least I don't know what you are speaking about and when does the error raise up (while loading a C#-project, while compiling it, while setting the references in the project, while loading it into AutoCAD, ...)

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 5
AloyH

Thanks Alfred,

I was able to add the two C# files in the EllipseJig folder as existing items, build the dll, NETLOAD in AutoCAD and run. They were in dotNet section of ObjectARX 2013..

Regards,

AloyH

Message 4 of 5
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> I was able to add the two C# files in the EllipseJig folder as existing items

I hope you haven't just copied them into the folder, you also have added them to the C#-project 😉 A file in the directory is not automatically used in the project.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 5 of 5
AloyH

Hi Alfred,

No, I did not copy. I simply sected them from the folder. Deleted the classLibrary C# file tha twas created automatically and built the dll.  Why cannot I do the same on other types like com in ObjectARX 2013 sample projects. I now see how Civil 3D created.

Regards,

AloyH

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost