.NET

Mentor
JamieVJohnson2
Message 1 of 4 (589 Views)

Unknown error when closing AutoCAD 2013

589 Views, 3 Replies
05-03-2012 04:49 PM

I get this common exception while debugging right after I close AutoCAD.  I have not even run any commands that belong to my project, just open AutoCAD and Close AutoCAD.  Anybody have any ideas that can tell me what to check into?

--------------------------- Exception in c:\program files\autodesk\applicationplugins\sbd.bundle\contents\aalsbin\acadaliasapp.arx ARX Command --------------------------- Unhandled Exception 1 (Access Violation Reading 0x89a63aa8) at address 775E32D0h --------------------------- OK   ---------------------------

--------------------------- Exception in c:\program files\autodesk\applicationplugins\sbd.bundle\contents\aalsbin\acadaliasapp.arx ARX Command --------------------------- Unhandled Exception 80000003 (80000003h) at address 776540BFh --------------------------- OK   ---------------------------

Call Stack:

[In a sleep, wait, or join]  > mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitAny(System.Threading.WaitHandle[] waitHandles, int millisecondsTimeout, bool exitContext) + 0xb6 bytes    System.dll!System.Net.TimerThread.ThreadProc() + 0x2d6 bytes    mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, object state, bool ignoreSyncCtx) + 0xdc bytes    mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, object state) + 0x3b bytes    mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart() + 0x4d bytes    [Native to Managed Transition] 

jvj

jvj
Valued Mentor
KerryBrown
Message 2 of 4 (582 Views)

Re: Unknown error when closing AutoCAD 2013

05-03-2012 06:08 PM in reply to: JamieVJohnson2

Isolate acadaliasapp.arx

test

report it to the developer if necessary.

//-------------------------------------------------------

class keyThumper<T> : Lazy<T>;      another  Swamper

Mentor
JamieVJohnson2
Message 3 of 4 (330 Views)

02-28-2013 09:44 AM in reply to: JamieVJohnson2

I still have not gotten to the bottom of this.  I wouldn't know the first thing about isolating an app pluggin that is autoloaded with the core of AutoCAD.  Now that I have some time to investigate, I would like to solve it.

Thanks,

jvj

jvj
Alexander.Rivilis
Message 4 of 4 (318 Views)

02-28-2013 01:38 PM in reply to: JamieVJohnson2

JamieVJohnson2 wrote:

I still have not gotten to the bottom of this.  I wouldn't know the first thing about isolating an app pluggin that is autoloaded with the core of AutoCAD.  Now that I have some time to investigate, I would like to solve it.

Thanks,

jvj

In order to isolate this application just rename (or move in other location) file:

c:\program files\autodesk\applicationplugins\sbd.bundle\contents\aalsbin\acadaliasapp.arx

That should be enough.

Пожалуйста не забывайте про Утвердить в качестве решения! Утвердить в качестве решения и Give Kudos!Баллы
Please remember to Accept Solution! Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Kudos

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.