Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown error when closing AutoCAD 2013

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
JamieVJohnson2
909 Views, 3 Replies

Unknown error when closing AutoCAD 2013

I get this common exception while debugging right after I close AutoCAD.  I have not even run any commands that belong to my project, just open AutoCAD and Close AutoCAD.  Anybody have any ideas that can tell me what to check into?

--------------------------- Exception in c:\program files\autodesk\applicationplugins\sbd.bundle\contents\aalsbin\acadaliasapp.arx ARX Command --------------------------- Unhandled Exception 1 (Access Violation Reading 0x89a63aa8) at address 775E32D0h --------------------------- OK   ---------------------------

--------------------------- Exception in c:\program files\autodesk\applicationplugins\sbd.bundle\contents\aalsbin\acadaliasapp.arx ARX Command --------------------------- Unhandled Exception 80000003 (80000003h) at address 776540BFh --------------------------- OK   ---------------------------

Call Stack:

[In a sleep, wait, or join]  > mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitAny(System.Threading.WaitHandle[] waitHandles, int millisecondsTimeout, bool exitContext) + 0xb6 bytes    System.dll!System.Net.TimerThread.ThreadProc() + 0x2d6 bytes    mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, object state, bool ignoreSyncCtx) + 0xdc bytes    mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, object state) + 0x3b bytes    mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart() + 0x4d bytes    [Native to Managed Transition] 

jvj

jvj
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
kdub_nz
in reply to: JamieVJohnson2

Isolate acadaliasapp.arx

test

report it to the developer if necessary.

//

Everything will work just as you expect it to, unless your expectations are incorrect.

class keyThumper<T> : Lazy<T>;      another  Swamper

Message 3 of 4

I still have not gotten to the bottom of this.  I wouldn't know the first thing about isolating an app pluggin that is autoloaded with the core of AutoCAD.  Now that I have some time to investigate, I would like to solve it.

Thanks,

jvj

jvj
Message 4 of 4

@JamieVJohnson2 wrote:

I still have not gotten to the bottom of this.  I wouldn't know the first thing about isolating an app pluggin that is autoloaded with the core of AutoCAD.  Now that I have some time to investigate, I would like to solve it.

Thanks,

jvj

In order to isolate this application just rename (or move in other location) file:

c:\program files\autodesk\applicationplugins\sbd.bundle\contents\aalsbin\acadaliasapp.arx

That should be enough.

Відповідь корисна? Клікніть на "ВПОДОБАЙКУ" цім повідомленням! | Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Находите сообщения полезными? Поставьте "НРАВИТСЯ" этим сообщениям!
На ваше запитання відповіли? Натисніть кнопку "ПРИЙНЯТИ РІШЕННЯ" | Have your question been answered successfully? Click "ACCEPT SOLUTION" button.
На ваш вопрос успешно ответили? Нажмите кнопку "УТВЕРДИТЬ РЕШЕНИЕ"

Alexander Rivilis / Александр Ривилис / Олександр Рівіліс
Programmer & Teacher & Helper / Программист - Учитель - Помощник / Програміст - вчитель - помічник
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
Expert Elite Member

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost