.NET

Mentor
171 Posts
63 Kudos
Post 1 of 4

Unknown error when closing AutoCAD 2013

639 Views, 3 Replies
05-03-2012 04:49 PM

I get this common exception while debugging right after I close AutoCAD.  I have not even run any commands that belong to my project, just open AutoCAD and Close AutoCAD.  Anybody have any ideas that can tell me what to check into?

--------------------------- Exception in c:\program files\autodesk\applicationplugins\sbd.bundle\contents\aalsbin\acadaliasapp.arx ARX Command --------------------------- Unhandled Exception 1 (Access Violation Reading 0x89a63aa8) at address 775E32D0h --------------------------- OK   ---------------------------

--------------------------- Exception in c:\program files\autodesk\applicationplugins\sbd.bundle\contents\aalsbin\acadaliasapp.arx ARX Command --------------------------- Unhandled Exception 80000003 (80000003h) at address 776540BFh --------------------------- OK   ---------------------------

Call Stack:

[In a sleep, wait, or join]  > mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.WaitHandle.WaitAny(System.Threading.WaitHandle[] waitHandles, int millisecondsTimeout, bool exitContext) + 0xb6 bytes    System.dll!System.Net.TimerThread.ThreadProc() + 0x2d6 bytes    mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, object state, bool ignoreSyncCtx) + 0xdc bytes    mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, object state) + 0x3b bytes    mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart() + 0x4d bytes    [Native to Managed Transition] 

jvj

jvj
Valued Mentor
278 Posts
22 Kudos
Post 2 of 4

Re: Unknown error when closing AutoCAD 2013

05-03-2012 06:08 PM in reply to: JamieVJohnson2

Isolate acadaliasapp.arx

test

report it to the developer if necessary.

//-------------------------------------------------------

Everything will work just as you expect it to, unless your expectations are incorrect.

class keyThumper<T> : Lazy<T>;      another  Swamper

Mentor
171 Posts
63 Kudos
Post 3 of 4

02-28-2013 09:44 AM in reply to: JamieVJohnson2

I still have not gotten to the bottom of this.  I wouldn't know the first thing about isolating an app pluggin that is autoloaded with the core of AutoCAD.  Now that I have some time to investigate, I would like to solve it.

Thanks,

jvj

jvj
1,465 Posts
277 Kudos
Post 4 of 4

02-28-2013 01:38 PM in reply to: JamieVJohnson2

JamieVJohnson2 wrote:

I still have not gotten to the bottom of this.  I wouldn't know the first thing about isolating an app pluggin that is autoloaded with the core of AutoCAD.  Now that I have some time to investigate, I would like to solve it.

Thanks,

jvj

In order to isolate this application just rename (or move in other location) file:

c:\program files\autodesk\applicationplugins\sbd.bundle\contents\aalsbin\acadaliasapp.arx

That should be enough.

Пожалуйста не забывайте про Утвердить в качестве решения! Утвердить в качестве решения и Give Kudos!Баллы
Please remember to Accept Solution! Accept as Solution and Give Kudos!Kudos

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post