.NET

Contributor
joshua.prettyman
Message 1 of 3 (241 Views)
Accepted Solution

Temporary Line

241 Views, 2 Replies
03-13-2012 06:40 PM

I'm working on a little command that would be really nice to have a temporary line drawn between some points while you're picking them.  Something akin to the little line that's drawn in the Measure Distance command.  The thing is, I don't really know what this is... can anybody point me in the right direction?

If I understand correctly you want a rubberband line whwn selecting the second point.

In the PromptPointOptions set

.UseBasePoint = true;

.BasePoint = firstPoint;

see if that helps.

Regards

Valued Mentor
KerryBrown
Message 2 of 3 (234 Views)

Re: Temporary Line

03-13-2012 07:50 PM in reply to: joshua.prettyman

If I understand correctly you want a rubberband line whwn selecting the second point.

In the PromptPointOptions set

.UseBasePoint = true;

.BasePoint = firstPoint;

see if that helps.

Regards

//-------------------------------------------------------

Everything will work just as you expect it to, unless your expectations are incorrect.

class keyThumper<T> : Lazy<T>;      another  Swamper

Contributor
joshua.prettyman
Message 3 of 3 (187 Views)

Re: Temporary Line

03-22-2012 10:11 AM in reply to: KerryBrown

Sorry for the wait, I thought I'd checked this but apparently it didn't catch.  That solution was exactly what I was looking for, thanks.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!