07-19-2005 04:45 AM
I have wrote this class to read/write summaryInfo for a drawing
public class AutoCADDocumento
{
private Autodesk.DatabaseServices.DatabaseSummaryInfoBuilder m_prop;
public AutoCADDocumento()
{
}
private void BeginEditCustomProperties()
{
m_prop = new DatabaseSummaryInfoBuilder(Autodesk.AutoCAD.ApplicationServices.Application.DocumentManager.MdiActiveDocument.Database.SummaryInfo);
}

private void EndEditCustomProperties()
{
int i = m_prop.CustomProperties.Count;
Autodesk.AutoCAD.ApplicationServices.Application.DocumentManager.MdiActiveDocument.Database.SummaryInfo = m_prop.ToDatabaseSummaryInfo();
m_prop = null;
}
public bool Codifica()
{
this.BeginEditCustomProperties();
m_prop.Title = "Test di prova";
this.EndEditCustomProperties();
return true;
}

when i create an istance of this class and i call the method Codifica I receive an elockviolation exception with this stack:
at Autodesk.AutoCAD.Runtime.Interop.ThrowExceptionForErrorStatus(Int32 errorStatus)
at Autodesk.AutoCAD.Runtime.Interop.Check(Int32 returnValue)
at Autodesk.AutoCAD.DatabaseServices.DatabaseSummaryInfo.CopyToUnmanagedObject(IntPtr unmanagedPointer)
at Autodesk.AutoCAD.DatabaseServices.Database.set_SummaryInfo(DatabaseSummaryInfo value)
at Idroesse.IdroesseNETWinForms.AutoCAD.AutoCADDocumento.EndEditCustomProperties() in d:\idroessenet\idroessenetaddin\idroessenetwinforms\classi\autocad\autocaddocumento.cs

if i open the Drawing Property Dialog in AutoCAD I found the Title property unchanged (empty)
What can i do?
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.