.NET

Valued Contributor
netcai
Message 11 of 16 (121 Views)

Re: strange problem of double click event

07-02-2005 05:55 AM in reply to: netcai
Maybe I don't state clearly, I means I can't change autocad default double click command (ddedit,eattedit,refedit..) )with my command, because
1. autocad alway use .ddedit to response double click event, so my ddedit doesn't work.
2. I can redefine eattedit and refedit, I also use CommandFlags.UsePickSet flag as you say , but again SelectImplied() get nothing object.
Valued Contributor
netcai
Message 12 of 16 (121 Views)

07-02-2005 06:02 AM in reply to: netcai
I think the best way to realize custom double click command is to use double click event , but as I say befor, the problem is after finish my own command , the object edited is still highlighted and selected , and I must press "esc" key twice to continue my next work.
*Tony Tanzillo
Message 13 of 16 (121 Views)

07-02-2005 10:39 AM in reply to: netcai
To use the current selection set in a command, you need
to include CommandFlags.UsePickSet in your command
handler's CommandMethod attribute:

[CommandMethod("YOURCOMMAND", CommandFlags.UsePickSet)]

--
http://www.caddzone.com

AcadXTabs: MDI Document Tabs for AutoCAD 2004/2005/2006
http://www.acadxtabs.com

wrote in message news:4891655@discussion.autodesk.com...
1. If I redefine mtedit command , I can't get the object on pickpoint use SelectImplied() method. and more I can't redefine ddedit
command, my aids is to hanle all the objects double click event.
2. yes, I run the command again, but the error still exit.
Valued Contributor
netcai
Message 14 of 16 (121 Views)

07-02-2005 05:41 PM in reply to: netcai
tony , I can redefine eattedit and refedit, I also use CommandFlags.UsePickSet flag as you say , but SelectImplied() get nothing object.
*Albert Szilvasy
Message 15 of 16 (121 Views)

07-07-2005 02:39 PM in reply to: netcai
I'm not sure what you are doing. This seems to work fine for me.

Albert

wrote in message news:4891851@discussion.autodesk.com...
tony , I can redefine eattedit and refedit, I also use
CommandFlags.UsePickSet flag as you say , but SelectImplied() get nothing
object.
Valued Contributor
netcai
Message 16 of 16 (121 Views)

07-07-2005 06:15 PM in reply to: netcai
thanks, Albert. you are really a good man, with your help , I learn many useful things.
I have solved my problem of double click event. through calling a command(my own unhighlight method ) with SendStringToExecute method after my own double click event, I can unhighlight the object edited sucessfully.

but as you suggest , I can call my own double click command through redefine all commands related to double click , I trid ,but only mtext works, others command doesn't work.

when I undefine ddedit command in my lisp,autocad default ddedit command doesn't work in autocad if I directly run ddedit in command line, instead my own ddedit run , but when I double click a text, autocad will run its internal command .ddedit, not run ddedit,so my own ddedit command doesn't work in double click event through this method.

I can redefine eattedit and refedit, I also use CommandFlags.UsePickSet flag as you say , but again SelectImplied() get nothing object.

thanks again .
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!