.NET

tasaq313
Message 1 of 2 (95 Views)
Accepted Solution

Split Arc into Lines

95 Views, 1 Replies
07-21-2014 07:55 AM

Hi,

I've got a code that creates a convex hull from polyline vertices, but if polyline contains arc segment I've got the wrong results. Is there any way to convert arc into several lines using C# API?

Built in command that I would like to mimic is called 'flatten'.

You may analyze the polyline segments and collect vertex points. When you get a CircularArc2d segments, you may use GetSamplePoints() to retrieve a number of points that you can add to the list and later use to create your hull.

Distinguished Contributor
mcicognani
Message 2 of 2 (68 Views)

Re: Split Arc into Lines

07-21-2014 11:33 PM in reply to: tasaq313

You may analyze the polyline segments and collect vertex points. When you get a CircularArc2d segments, you may use GetSamplePoints() to retrieve a number of points that you can add to the list and later use to create your hull.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.