.NET

.NET

Valued Contributor
jason.teagle
Message 1 of 2 (146 Views)

Specifying Location Of Images For Ribbon (Relative Path)

146 Views, 1 Replies
04-16-2012 12:42 AM

I'm trying to specify the image source for ribbon images using relative syntax but having no luck.

If I use this:

button.LargeImage = new BitmapImage(new Uri(@"c:\\folderA\\folderB\\image.png") );

it works just fine. But it relies on absolute syntax, which is daft since it forces the code to be installed in a specific directory (or the images).

I've tried 

button.LargeImage = new BitmapImage(new Uri(@"images\\image.png", UriKind.Relative) );

and

button.LargeImage = new BitmapImage(new Uri(@"images/image.png", UriKind.Relative) ); 

and I've tried placing the images subdirectory with the png file relative to the assembly, to the project source folder and even relative to AutoCAD itself - and in none of the cases do I get an image.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me? I'd like the images subfolder to be relative to the compiled assembly. 

Valued Mentor
AubelecBE
Message 2 of 2 (140 Views)

Re: Specifying Location Of Images For Ribbon (Relative Path)

04-16-2012 03:38 AM in reply to: jason.teagle

here a sample of my code for create my name of file containing the data of my prog :

Dim objAssemblyInfo As ApplicationServices.AssemblyInfo = My.Application.Info

My.Settings.GlobalFichierConfig = objAssemblyInfo.DirectoryPath & "\" & _
objAssemblyInfo.Title + ".cfg"

with the objAssemblyInfo you retrieve info of your Dll.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.