.NET

Valued Contributor
aslam
Message 1 of 1 (87 Views)

Show Hide Custom Toolbar

87 Views, 0 Replies
10-08-2006 08:30 PM
Dear all,
It is working well. On Each time when my program loads in autocad, i first unload my cui file and then load it. In this cui file i have a toolbar, a menu and shortcut keys. When I right click on standard toolbar , a context menu opens for toolbars to show and hide. There i could not see any entry for my toolbar. if i close my toolbar, then how can i again show it on screen, is there is any programing way to show and hide my custom toolbar.

I also want to know how to give path for icons to toolbar button in cui. Because if i give the path of a disk icon, it will not availbale on anohter machine. I have some icons in my Project Resources, then how can i set the path for icons for them

Thanks...
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.