Did you mean: 

Server Automation Error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
733 Views, 1 Reply

Server Automation Error

Hi All.

I'm Automating 2 identical reporting servers, that generate a floorlayout based on xml. I'm using AutoCAD 2007 Mechanical, and I'm programming in C# .net.

Recently I've been experiencing various errors, that makes me go crazy 😞

1. Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {28B7AA99-C0F9-4C47-995E-8A8D729603A1} failed due to the following error: 80080005. HRESULT:0x80080005
- This occurs when I try to launch AutoCAD, however it is a random error. I have tried to look at the DCOM config, sometimes it work.

2. The message filter indicated that the application is busy. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8001010A (RPC_E_SERVERCALL_RETRYLATER))
- AutoCAD is succesfully launched, but now it won't accept my commands. Some posts on varous sites suggest implementing a IMessageFilter, and then control the flow of commands. Is that really necassary? And have any of you done that, I mean then it must be defacto std.

I made this method, should I then call after/before each command:

public void waitForAutoCAD() {
Boolean isIdle = false;
AI.AcadState state = acadApp.GetAcadState();

while (!isIdle) {
isIdle = state.IsQuiescent;
}
}

All the code runs perfect locally on my laptop, but on the servers, it's pure luck when a job complete.

Hope you can help me

Best regards
Peter
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Peter,

I know this post is old but I have the same problem. I am programming in C# and when I open some documents, I have this error message. But after trying a few time, it will work even if it the same document.

Did you find more information? How did you resolve this situation?

Your input is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Have a nice day!
Sebastien

sebastien (at) processia (.) com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost