Did you mean: 

Partial CUI Load

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
aslam
409 Views, 3 Replies

Partial CUI Load

Dear All,
I want to make a partial cui for some keyboard shortcuts. And i want to load it at runtime.

How to make partial CUI for keyboard shortcut and load it at runtime.
Thanks...
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: aslam

I can get this to work as long as their is no spaces, I've tried double quotes and visual studio marks it as an error.. Maybe you can figure out how to get "with spaces" to work?

Application.DocumentManager.MdiActiveDocument.SendStringToExecute("filedia 0" + "cuiload" + "path with spaces" + "filedia 1", False, False, False)
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Ok here's what I got this is in Vb, use the IextensionApplication
Like so For starup

Public Sub Initialize() Implements Autodesk.AutoCAD.Runtime.IExtensionApplication.Initialize 'Load CUI Menu
Application.DocumentManager.MdiActiveDocument.SendStringToExecute("filedia 0 cuiload (cui name with support path added)filedia 1 ", False, True, False)
end sub
Message 4 of 4
aslam

thanks Littler,
It is working well. On Each time when my program loads in autocad, i first unload my cui file and then load it. In this cui file i have a toolbar, a menu and shortcut keys. When I right click on standard toolbar , a context menu opens for toolbars to show and hide. There i could not see any entry for my toolbar. if i close my toolbar, then how can i again show it on screen, is there is any programing way to show and hide my custom toolbar.

I also come to know, how to give path for icons to toolbar button in cui. Because if i give the path of a disk icon, it will not availbale on anohter machine. I have some icons in my Project Resources, then how can i set the path for icons for them

Thanks...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost