.NET

Mentor
SRSDS
Message 1 of 2 (190 Views)

Palette Size - Width Problem

190 Views, 1 Replies
04-30-2013 09:35 AM

Hi,

How do I control the width of a palette?

ps = New PaletteSet("MyPalette")
ps.Size = New System.Drawing.Size(164, 266)
ps.MinimumSize = New System.Drawing.Size(215, 150)

ps.TitleBarLocation = PaletteSetTitleBarLocation.Left

For some reason changing the Size and MinimumSize doesn't seem to have any impact.

Also..I've been basing a project on the width it allows me but on a lower resolution screen it loads cutting off the right hand segments of the controls. 

Distinguished Mentor
BlackBox_
Message 2 of 2 (165 Views)

Re: Palette Size - Width Problem

04-30-2013 02:55 PM in reply to: SRSDS

Not sure if you're using WPF, or Form Control, but in the Designer's Properties Pane, what are your MaxHeight, MaxWidth, MinHeight, and MinWidth Properties set to?

As I understand it, the PaletteSet.Size Property only controls the initial dimensions, and not necessarily the size after it's been modified by user (I could be wrong).

"Potential has a shelf life." - Margaret Atwood

Autodesk Exchange Apps ~ Autoloader ~ AutoCAD Security

AutoCAD® 2014, and Civil 3D® 2014 Certified Professional ~ Autodesk® Authorized Developer

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!