.NET

Distinguished Contributor
HJohn1
Message 1 of 2 (178 Views)

No Source Available, Cannot find or load PDB file

178 Views, 1 Replies
01-20-2014 08:26 AM

I am having problems debugging my AutoCAD 2014 project in VS2010.  I am getting the message "No Source Available" and the debugger hangs up.  I have search for this issue and it seems to be common problem, but I was not able to find a solution that works for me.  Has anybody experience this problem and can suggest how to go about it.  Windows 7 32bits, AutoCAD 2014, Visual Studio 2010 Express.

Distinguished Mentor
gasty1001
Message 2 of 2 (158 Views)

Re: No Source Available, Cannot find or load PDB file

01-20-2014 04:30 PM in reply to: HJohn1

Hi,

Not sure, but usually you have to check "Enable Just My Code" in the debug options in VS (menu: TOOLS->Options...->Debugging). As for the pdb file, you can set the symbols for the debugger in the same options, and set the symbol server pointing to : http://symbols.autodesk.com .

Gaston Nunez

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!