Did you mean: 

MLeader - landing - dogleg

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Ertqwa
1392 Views, 4 Replies

MLeader - landing - dogleg

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the landing and a dogleg of a mleader? What is the difference between the properties:

EnableDogleg

DoglegLength

EnableLanding

LandingGap

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
fenton.webb
in reply to: Ertqwa

If you draw an MLeader inside of AutoCAD, then enable the Properties window and select the MLeader you will easily see what all of these options do

Fenton Webb
AutoCAD Engineering
Autodesk

Message 3 of 5
Ertqwa
in reply to: fenton.webb

Hello,

No it doesn't. The multileader does not have a property dogleg or dogleg length (in AutoCAD 2012).

But it turns out that the property 'Landing distance' (in AutoCAD) is the 'DogLegLength' (in .NET API), and 'EnableDogLeg' is the 'Horizontal Landing'. 'Landing gap' is for mleaders with text only. Which leaves 'EnableLanding'. What does this do? If I set it to FALSE (in .NET API), it still shows the landing gap for a mleader with text.

Documentation says "Boolean to enable/disable landing of leader line." But it doesn't affect horizontal landing or landing gap.

Ty for the reply.

Message 4 of 5
jeff
in reply to: Ertqwa

If I remember correctly and would have to dig it up, but certain properties had to be set in a certain order and/or would only work after the Mleader was added to the database.

You can also find your answers @ TheSwamp
Message 5 of 5
Ertqwa
in reply to: jeff

Ok, I'll keep that in mind. No luck so far.

Ty for the reply.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost