6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
JamieVJohnson2
61748 Views, 6 Replies

Mismatch Processor AMD64 vs MSIL

Hello,

For the past few weeks I've been getting this in my warning box on VS 2010:

"There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "accoremgd", "AMD64". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor

architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project."

and one for acdbmgd, and acmgd

I have not changed the references or properties for my project for almost a year now.  I think it has to do with the recent updates from Microsoft (updates to add .net 4.5), or perhaps the beta updates for Autodesk 2014 products.  My project runs exclusively on AutoCAD (Mechanical) 2013, Windows 7 64bit.  My accoremgd is v4.0.30319.

My cpu (and all of our office) is Intel i7 or Xeon, so the AMD64 had to come from Autodesk.

I have .Net Presentation Core referenced, my Project Type is .Net 4.0.  My language is VB.Net 

These warning have no effect on compiling and running the code, as far as I'm aware.

Please help me remove these warnings.

Thank you,

jvj

jvj
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Balaji_Ram
in reply to: JamieVJohnson2

Hi JVJ,

This warning seems to be related to the .Net framwork 4.5 and Visual Studio.

Can you please try the suggestion provided in this post ?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10113532/how-do-i-fix-the-net-c-c-error-mismatch-between-processo...

You can also find other similar posts in MSDN that suggest ways to overcome it.

Balaji
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Message 3 of 7

Hi,

do you also get the warning if you set your project to be built for 64bit (and not for "Any CPU")?

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 4 of 7

That solved it. So lesson to learn here, the API now works in true 64 bit as promised. Thank you, Jamie V. Johnson CAD Manager
jvj
Message 5 of 7
ctimmer
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Good day, anyone know how to set your project to be built for 64bit (and not for "Any CPU") in Visual Studio Code?

Thanks

Message 6 of 7
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: ctimmer

Hi,

>> anyone know how to set your project to be built for 64bit

>> (and not for "Any CPU") in Visual Studio Code?

On your project ==> right-click ==> properties ... change to tab "compile" ==> there you can set the destination cpu type.

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 7 of 7
ctimmer
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Alfred, thanks for your reply.  Looks like that will work in Visual Studio, however I'm required to use Visual Studio Code and there are no right click options for properties on the project.

Any other ideas?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost